As you look out at the magnificent beauty all around, your team can’t help but change the way they look at your business. For intimate meetings, sales conferences and team building events, Salmon Falls Resort has ample indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. Meetings and events at our remodeled resort in Ketchikan are enhanced with authentic Alaskan style and the superior service of our experienced and accommodating staff. Our resort is secluded yet versatile, allowing you to host events of almost any kind against a spectacular Alaskan backdrop.
Tailored To Your Business or Leisure Needs
• Round-trip Ketchikan International Airport transfers
• Welcome Arrival Reception
• Deluxe Room with personalized welcome amenity
• Up to three (3) meals per day - dinner day of arrival and full American breakfast buffet day of departure
• Nightly VIP dinner reservations
• A selection of Adventure excursions to choose from to accommodate all ages and levels of engagement
• Timbers' Mezzanine level for your meeting needs
• The Discovery Room for your hospitality needs
• Make Salmon Falls Your EXCLUSIVE Resort! Limited Buyout Dates Available.
Full and Half Day Excursions / Team Building Opportunities
• Fully Guided Charter Fishing
• Chef's Salmon Demo and Microbrew Pairing
• Hump Island Oyster Farm
• Wildlife Safari & Beach Bonfire
• Fast Boat (Zodiac) Self Drive or Ride Water Adventure
• Rainforest Canopy & Zip Line Expedition
• Kayak Eco-Tour
• And more!
Ketchikan International Airport (14 miles) and Downtown (16 miles) Ketchikan is just 90 minutes via commercial plane from Seattle.
May - September
37 Guest Rooms
to include 1 Suite and 4 King rooms
An Elevated Adventure
Salmon Falls Resort is an all-inclusive resort property complete with luxury quality amenities and a diverse selection of full and half day Adventures with one simple per person pricing.
Timbers Restaurant & Lounge offers an exquisite and rustic dining experience with breakfast buffet, and seasonal a la carte lunch, lounge, and dinner menus.
All complemented by ocean and waterfall views.
Have an adventure or fishing on your itinerary during the day? Choose from our Boxed Lunch menu, prepared the night prior.
Timbers Restaurant can accommodate up to 150 guests with existing seating during the day which includes the Mezzanine level which can accommodate up to 30 guests.
The Discovery Room with soft seating and expansive ocean views can accommodate up to 80 guests for a Welcome Reception, with custom menus created by our Culinary team.
Lunch, a.m. and p.m. breaks can be set up on the outdoor, wrap around patio, weather permitting. Breathe in the that pure Alaskan air while your eyes take in the majestic oceanfront view.
Relaxing by the waterfall, whale watching while kayaking through the passage or enjoy the view of Behm Canal from our beautiful deck with a signature cocktail in hand.
Learn more about booking your corporate or group event at Salmon Falls Resort. Contact us by calling (907) 225-2752, emailing us at email@example.com.
Sign Up For Special Offers